Render.ru

Minas tirith

Рейтинг
Смотрится убедительно.
Но хорошо заметно, что текстура слева и справа от угла здания – одна и та же.
Если в кадр попадут обе стороны, то надо бы внести разнообразие…
-----
:)) С праздником! :))

Dimon

Активный участник
Рейтинг
С наступающим!
Еллесар, классно! Черепица понравилась) Аккуратная)
Про угол согласен, в глаза бросается.

Рейтинг
Спасибо!)
про угол знаю) это несложно подфотошопить) просто на тестовом рендере нехотел фотошопить 30 раз))

и хотелось бы поздравить всех с новым годом!:)

надеюсь в 2012 уже закончить) (мисли в слух)) )

Рейтинг
спасибо, я смотрел по фильму) на первом ярусе когда лошадь гендальфа бежала увидел что такое) правда кард был смазан, и все детали не увидел) поэтому сделал нечто подобное)

jiminy-billy-bob

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
Hi Еллесар !

I made this recently for a challenge :

I wanted to register here in order to give you a big thank you ! Because your work was really inspiring for me.
My task was huge, but I only modeled what you can see in the images, so I can't imagine the amount of work you put in your reconstruction of Minas Tirith... That's just WOW ! I truely admire what you do.
The first time I saw your city, I thought : "My God, this guy is crazy", hehe.

If you guys would be willing to respond to me in english, that would be kind. I'm french and the only thing I can say in russian is that I don't speak it, hehe ("Я не говорю по-русски", if I remember right), and Google Translate is not very helpfull here.

Dimon

Активный участник
Рейтинг
These are very beautiful works! Французского не знаю. I am not knowing French) Вроде так)

Рейтинг
jiminy-billy-bob...

it's very nice that my work has inspired you to create this) :) seriously;-)
I recently saw your first picture on your site, and thought that I'm behind) and I thought, that I need to sit down, and continue to work!))
Your work is very good and I even remember something which Interest moment for me))

jiminy-billy-bob

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
Well, I'm glad you like it, because it is really thanks to you that I was able to do this. I learned a lot from your images, and they were really helpfull to model the buildings.

What do you mean ? You saw it on Ronen Berkerman's blog ?

And no, I don't think you're "behind", maybe you find my images impressive because I worked also on lighting, postwork, etc... (It was for an archiviz contest) But I can't even compare with the enormous amount of modeling you did. Man, I think I never saw this much of modeling on one scene (Expect from movies !). Look at the level of detail on every single building of yours. For my scene, I detailed only the foreground buildings.
Seriously, don't think I'm better than you or anything, I'm clearly not !

By the way, do you have a goal with all of this ? I mean, do you want to produce something playable like "Minas Tirith Project" intended to ? Or produce images inside the city, like I did. Or is it just that you want to work on this and do as much as possible until you're tired of it ? (In any case, I'm sure you learned a lot)

Ho, and if you want anything from my scenes, I'll be glad to give it to you (Textures for exemple)

Рейтинг
What do you mean ? You saw it on Ronen Berkerman's blog ?
Somebody posted link here, that was in some forum) I cant remember)) You made nice lighting in first picture)

By the way, do you have a goal with all of this ? I mean, do you want to produce something playable like "Minas Tirith Project" intended to ? Or produce images inside the city, like I did. Or is it just that you want to work on this and do as much as possible until you're tired of it ? (In any case, I'm sure you learned a lot)
I want only to make nice pictures) I want to create a job at a good level and get Award) :D
after I finish it, I want to make reconstruction of Numinor (ancient city of men), which would be much bigger then Minas Tirith)

Ho, and if you want anything from my scenes, I'll be glad to give it to you (Textures for exemple)
I will be very glad if you can give me stone and brick textures:) here is my mail 3d_ellesar@mail.ru

and sad me please, how you put people into your render:? is it geometry:? or photos witch you paste in Photoshop:?)

jiminy-billy-bob

Пользователь сайта
Рейтинг
Well, with what you do, I have no doubt that you will make nice pictures !
Numenor sure will be a hard piece to recreate. Plus there is not a lot of reference material to work with.

Here are the textures :
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ATH18UH

They are pretty high resolution (up to 4000x4000 px). Most are from Arroway and modified by me (mostly custom bump maps), exept the pavement from CGTextures (Which is low res, 700px).

For the people, it's only Photoshop. In the first image, the guy in the park is a rohan soldier from The Return of the King. And people in the market are screenshots from the game Assassin's Creed.
In the second image, the balcksmith is from a picture found on Google.

Сверху